Raising Awarness and training #CyberSecMonth
CyberSecMonth sounds important but what is it really?
The advantage of such an event is that it offers more than 400 activities in about 30 countries. In France, the Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d’Information (ANSSI) covered the event with a very good press kit containing all the events organised in France.
CyberSecMonth with Tranquil IT?
Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, you will find a computer graphics dedicated to cybersecurity created by us and inspired by the computer hygiene guide created by ANSSI. In this way, we will have the opportunity to address all the elements of cybersecurity.
Now that the appointment is made, we can start today with one of the pillars of cybersecurity: Awareness and training!
The sensitization Kit
This kit will enable you to raise awareness among all your users of cybersecurity and the right reflexes to adopt on a daily basis. It is fun and accessible to all. You will find videos and summary files to share with your users. The kit is made up of four parts:
- Mobile devices : Mobile devices are an easy target for malicious hackers, especially thanks to the many public wifis to avoid
- Phishing : Teach your users to identify suspicious emails and report them to you! Even if it’s tempting to save 30 years with this miraculous cream or to close an extraordinary deal with this rich dignitary who has visited your website, the best thing to do is to go your way.
- Passwords : A basic rule: vary the types of characters in your passwords. But that’s not enough! No, Password123! is not a good password. The best way to do this is to use a password manager, such as Keepass for example
- Professional and personal : With the arrival of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), your vigilance must be double. Your users are often careless with their mobile devices, either out of ignorance or overconfidence. “With my Mac, I’m sure I don’t have a virus”: which adminsys has never heard this sentence? It is up to you to raise awareness among your users to erase these preconceived ideas!
Discover the awareness kit and share it with your teams!
The SecNum academy
Set up by ANSSI, this MOOC aims to transform citizens into real actors in their own security and that of their company. To obtain the certificate of success (non-certifying), it will be necessary to validate the four modules of this training to learn the basic concepts of information systems security:
- Overview of the ISS
- Authentication security
- Internet security
- Workstation security and nomadism
This MOOC goes beyond the awareness kit, and is more like real cybersecurity training. Our advice: communicate this MOOC to your already notified employees only!
Go ahead and try the ANSSI MOOC !
We are committed internally to training our users. One tip to start with is to communicate the cybersecurity awareness kit as soon as a new employee arrives. We are also part of a DevSecOps approach in the development of our flagship tool WAPT.
Cybersecurity for children
On the agenda :
- Some “little tips” to teach your child to protect himself from cyber-malicious surveillance
- Games to learn to “speak digital”
- Funny illustrations
- Theme sheets
The notebook even offers your child the diploma of the Ace of the Web (only if he has answered the questions correctly, we let you make sure of that)
Digital security is a daily challenge, and raising awareness among the youngest in a fun way is the best way to protect them.
Where to find the Holiday Book?
DevSecOps, a reflection of our commitment to cybersecurity
If you are using our WAPT deployment solution, you will know that we have strengthened our commitment to cybersecurity with the release of WAPT 1.5. Indeed, version 1.5 of WAPT Enterprise has obtained ANSSI qualification, attesting to the security and robustness of our software. We have also revised our identity to reflect this commitment.
We then opted for a “DevSecOps” approach. This movement is an evolution of DevOps methods and integrates “By Design” security. WAPT is therefore developed with security in mind from the very first lines of code.
What you shouldn’t have missed:
#TousSecNum ! En octobre, tous les acteurs engagés dans le Mois européen de la #Cybersécurité #ECSM vous apportent les clés pour comprendre les enjeux de la sécurité numérique afin de sécuriser efficacement votre vie numérique !— ANSSI (@ANSSI_FR) 1 octobre 2018
📣 https://t.co/iJ4LVvpRlZ pic.twitter.com/Hg5Y2I8JJO
Find all our recommendations on Twitter and LinkedIn and on hashtag: #TouSecNum, #CyberSecMonth, #ECSM2018 and #ECSM. Also follow our hashtag #CyberConseil to follow Tranquil IT’s advice and discover the following graphics.
Happy at Work LabelFor the first time this year, Tranquil IT wanted to try to obtain the label" Happy at Work". The label was set up by the site best-companies.com / Choosemycompany. It is given to companies whose employees feel happy and fulfilled at work. Each...read more
In previous articles, we have presented you in detail the story of Samba Active Directory. From its evolution towards Active Directory to the new features of Samba 4.10, we didn't forget any details... Or almost! Indeed, the history of Samba Active Directory cannot be...read more
At the beginning of April 2019, the ITES (Innovation Technology European Summit) took place in Deauville. Organized by the CRIP (Club of IT Infrastructure and Production Managers) since 2013, the event brings together the various players in the IT eco-system with...read more