Raising Awarness and training #CyberSecMonth
CyberSecMonth sounds important but what is it really?
CyberSecMonth with Tranquil IT?
The sensitization KitThis kit will enable you to raise awareness among all your users of cybersecurity and the right reflexes to adopt on a daily basis. It is fun and accessible to all. You will find videos and summary files to share with your users. The kit is made up of four parts:
- Mobile devices : Mobile devices are an easy target for malicious hackers, especially thanks to the many public wifis to avoid
- Phishing : Teach your users to identify suspicious emails and report them to you! Even if it’s tempting to save 30 years with this miraculous cream or to close an extraordinary deal with this rich dignitary who has visited your website, the best thing to do is to go your way.
- Passwords : A basic rule: vary the types of characters in your passwords. But that’s not enough! No, Password123! is not a good password. The best way to do this is to use a password manager, such as Keepass for example
- Professional and personal : With the arrival of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), your vigilance must be double. Your users are often careless with their mobile devices, either out of ignorance or overconfidence. “With my Mac, I’m sure I don’t have a virus”: which adminsys has never heard this sentence? It is up to you to raise awareness among your users to erase these preconceived ideas!
The SecNum academySet up by ANSSI, this MOOC aims to transform citizens into real actors in their own security and that of their company. To obtain the certificate of success (non-certifying), it will be necessary to validate the four modules of this training to learn the basic concepts of information systems security:
- Overview of the ISS
- Authentication security
- Internet security
- Workstation security and nomadism
Cybersecurity for children
- Some “little tips” to teach your child to protect himself from cyber-malicious surveillance
- Games to learn to “speak digital”
- Funny illustrations
- Theme sheets
DevSecOps, a reflection of our commitment to cybersecurityIf you are using our WAPT deployment solution, you will know that we have strengthened our commitment to cybersecurity with the release of WAPT 1.5. Indeed, version 1.5 of WAPT Enterprise has obtained ANSSI qualification, attesting to the security and robustness of our software. We have also revised our identity to reflect this commitment.We then opted for a “DevSecOps” approach. This movement is an evolution of DevOps methods and integrates “By Design” security. WAPT is therefore developed with security in mind from the very first lines of code.
What you shouldn’t have missed:
#TousSecNum ! En octobre, tous les acteurs engagés dans le Mois européen de la #Cybersécurité #ECSM vous apportent les clés pour comprendre les enjeux de la sécurité numérique afin de sécuriser efficacement votre vie numérique !— ANSSI (@ANSSI_FR) 1 octobre 2018
📣 https://t.co/iJ4LVvpRlZ pic.twitter.com/Hg5Y2I8JJO
Sharing, discussing and snacking Our baby WAPT Enterprise has just turned one year old and its latest version 1.7 is just out! To help it blow out its first candle, we would be happy to gather as many users and undecided people as possible around a MeetUp. The idea is...read more
After several months of development and testing we are proud to release the newest version of WAPT, 1.7. We were keen to provide a version that met as many needs as possible, so we took advantage of 1.7 to integrate exciting and highly requested features. As you may...read more
Tranquil IT is now referenced to the UGAP through the multi-publisher contract carried by SCC. Behind all these somewhat bureaucratic terms is very good news for those who want to buy the innovative products and services offered by Tranquil IT. What does that mean? In...read more