Tranquil IT is referenced to the UGAP
In practical terms, if you are a public player and want to obtain a software deployment solution, you now have an additional purchase option and an efficient and secure legal framework.
How to buy at Tranquil IT?
- Licences for the Enterprise version of WAPT
- Skills transfers around WAPT
- Package creation support contracts
- One-off support contracts
In any case, your first step is to contact Tranquil IT, who will collect your requirement and prepare an offer according to its standard price lists.
- If you purchasing procedures allow you to purchase Tranquil IT services and products directly without going trough a specific legal support or market, you should favour this method because you will benefit from the best price.
- If your purchasing procedures require special legal support, you can then choose to launch a consultation or a contract. This methode, which is a little more time-consuming, will allow you to access our best prices, plus the costs of preparing the offer in response to your call for tender or your consultation.
- if you wish to perfectly control your deadlines and benefit from an indisputable legal framework, your third solution is to order through the UGAP. In this scenario, Tranquil IT sends CSC the offer based on its standard pricing grids that you have validated. You will receive within 2-3 weeks an offer from UGAP to be validated by your buyers. The SCC/UGA porting causes an additional cost of about 20% at your expense.
What documents can we provide you with?
Tranquil IT training courses are Datadock certified
A team at your disposal
At your side to succeed in your efforts, you will find:
President – Sales director
In previous articles, we presented you in detail the story of Samba Active Directory. From its evolution in Active Directory to the new features of Samba 4.10, we didn't forget any details... Or almost! Indeed, the history of Samba Active Directory cannot be complete...read more
At the beginning of April 2019, the ITES (Innovation Technology European Summit) took place in Deauville. Organized by the CRIP (Club of IT Infrastructure and Production Managers) since 2013, the event brings together the various players in the IT eco-system with...read more
Samba Active Directory version 4.10 has been release for several days! We managed to hold back our impatience to tell you about it and take the time to test the brand new version. In a previous article, we borrowed the DeLorean to go back in time and discover the...read more