Tranquil IT is referenced to the UGAP
Tranquil IT is now referenced to the UGAP through the multi-publisher contract carried by SCC. Behind all these somewhat bureaucratic terms is very good news for those who want to buy the innovative products and services offered by Tranquil IT. What does that mean?
In practical terms, if you are a public player and want to obtain a software deployment solution, you now have an additional purchase option and an efficient and secure legal framework.
How to buy at Tranquil IT?
If you are a local authority, a hospital or a state administration, you now have a simple way to obtain the benefits of the WAPT software published by Tranquil IT:
- Licences for the Enterprise version of WAPT
- Skills transfers around WAPT
- Package creation support contracts
- One-off support contracts
You now have 3 methods to subscribe to Tranquil IT services and products
In any case, your first step is to contact Tranquil IT, who will collect your requirement and prepare an offer according to its standard price lists.
- If you purchasing procedures allow you to purchase Tranquil IT services and products directly without going trough a specific legal support or market, you should favour this method because you will benefit from the best price.
- If your purchasing procedures require special legal support, you can then choose to launch a consultation or a contract. This methode, which is a little more time-consuming, will allow you to access our best prices, plus the costs of preparing the offer in response to your call for tender or your consultation.
- if you wish to perfectly control your deadlines and benefit from an indisputable legal framework, your third solution is to order through the UGAP. In this scenario, Tranquil IT sends CSC the offer based on its standard pricing grids that you have validated. You will receive within 2-3 weeks an offer from UGAP to be validated by your buyers. The SCC/UGA porting causes an additional cost of about 20% at your expense.
What documents can we provide you with?
Tranquil IT training courses are Datadock certified
A team at your disposal
At your side to succeed in your efforts, you will find:
President – Sales director
Happy at Work LabelFor the first time this year, Tranquil IT wanted to try to obtain the label" Happy at Work". The label was set up by the site best-companies.com / Choosemycompany. It is given to companies whose employees feel happy and fulfilled at work. Each...read more
In previous articles, we have presented you in detail the story of Samba Active Directory. From its evolution towards Active Directory to the new features of Samba 4.10, we didn't forget any details... Or almost! Indeed, the history of Samba Active Directory cannot be...read more
At the beginning of April 2019, the ITES (Innovation Technology European Summit) took place in Deauville. Organized by the CRIP (Club of IT Infrastructure and Production Managers) since 2013, the event brings together the various players in the IT eco-system with...read more