Tranquil IT is referenced to the UGAP
Tranquil IT is now referenced to the UGAP through the multi-publisher contract carried out by SCC. Behind all these somewhat bureaucratic terms is very good news for those who want to buy the innovative products and services offered by Tranquil IT. What does that mean?
In practical terms, if you are a public player and want to obtain a software deployment solution, you now have an additional purchase option and an efficient and secure legal framework.
How to buy at Tranquil IT?
If you are a local authority, a hospital or a state administration, you now have a simple way to obtain the benefits of the WAPT software published by Tranquil IT:
- Licences for the Enterprise version of WAPT
- Skills transfers around WAPT
- Package creation support contracts
- One-off support contracts
You now have 3 methods to subscribe to Tranquil IT services and products.
In any case, your first step is to contact Tranquil IT, who will collect your information and prepare an offer according to our standard price lists.
- If your purchasing procedures allow you to purchase Tranquil IT services and products directly without going through specific legal support or a market, you should favour this method because you will benefit from the best price.
- If your purchasing procedures require special legal support, you can then choose to launch a consultation or a contract. This method, which is a little more time-consuming, will allow you to access our best prices, plus the costs of preparing the offer in response to your call for tender or your consultation.
- If you wish to perfectly control your deadlines and benefit from an indisputable legal framework, your third solution is to order through the UGAP. In this scenario, Tranquil IT sends CSC the offer based on its standard pricing grids that you have validated. You will receive within 2-3 weeks an offer from UGAP to be validated by your buyers. The SCC/UGA porting causes an additional cost of about 20% at your expense.
What documents can we provide you with?
Tranquil IT training courses are Datadock certified
The WAPT and Samba Active Directory training courses were certified datadock at the end of 2017. Datadock certification ensures that your OPCA takes care of our training courses for you. You will therefore have all the documents required by your training organization, namely:
A team at your disposal
Tranquil IT knows the administrative processes and will be able to advise and support you in your purchasing process with your decision-makers. We are used to working with major accounts and public administrations, and these experiences have made us paperwork experts!
At your side to succeed in your efforts, you will find:
President – Sales director
At Tranquil IT, we work on a daily basis with system administrators who are looking for fast and efficient solutions to manage and secure their IT assets, which is certainly why they come to meet us (hello WAPT). And if there is one problem that any AdminSys is likely...
As with many organizations, we took advantage of the calm summer to refocus ourselves on our new projects and recharge our batteries. Now that the September rush has passed, the blog is back in action! I know what you might be thinking after this introduction : " WAPT...
Happy at Work LabelThis year for the first time, Tranquil IT wanted to try to obtain the label" Happy at Work". This label was set up by a site called best-companies.com / Choosemycompany. It is awarded to companies whose employees feel happy and fulfilled at work....