- This event has passed.
WAPT 2.0 Webinar: Introducing the new version
29 April 2021 / 13h30 - 14h30
March 2021 is marked by the official release of WAPT 2.0! This brand new version is based on Python 3 and includes a lot of new features.
It’s a tradition, each new version of WAPT has its live presentation. Take advantage of the WAPT 2.0 webinar to discover the features of this version on video! It’s also the opportunity to ask us all your questions, this discussion time is made for that.
Here is a short reminder of what’s new in this version 2.0, for the most curious:
- The support of the Python 3 language
- Access Control List (ACL) management
- The improvement of the management of the maturity of packages
- The integration of GLPI to WAPT
- New logos
- The resolution of some defects present in version 1.8.2
Do not hesitate to enjoy the replay!
Discover WAPT 2.0 :
Each new version of WAPT comes with its own set of contents. As you can imagine, WAPT 2.0 is no exception to the rule:
- A blog post dedicated to the presentation of the new features of WAPT 2.0
- A webinar to present you the 2.0 version in live
- A 70 questions F.A.Q. based on the webinar discussions
- A video about managing WAPT users with ACLs
- A video about the synchronization of the WAPT inventory to the GLPI inventory
- A video about WAPT package management with the update package
From the press and specialized blogs, you can also enjoy the following blog posts:
- WAPT 2.0: The secure software deployment service switches to Python 3 (Clubic)
- WAPT 2.0 is available: What’s new? (IT-Connect.fr)
- Tranquil IT annouces the release of WAPT2.0 (Developpez.com)
- WAPT 2.0: Secure your information system (Silicon.fr)
- WAPT Enterprise 2.0: First steps and software deployment (IT-Connect.fr)
And if this is not enough to satisfy your needs, all our other supports (documentation, mailing list, forum, etc.) are also up to date!