- This event has passed.
WAPT 2.0 release
1 March 2021 / 9h00 - 31 March 2021 / 18h00
WAPT 2.0 release: What’s new?
WAPT 2.0 is finally available! The end of Python 2.7 support has pushed us to work hard on this version. Fortunately, we couldn’t help but integrate new features in this WAPT 2.0 version:
- The support of the Python 3 language
- Access Control List (ACL) management
- Improved package maturity management
- The integration of GLPI to WAPT
- New logos
- The resolution of some bugs present in version 1.8.2
We hope you will like these new features!
Discover WAPT 2.0:
Each new version of WAPT comes with its own set of contents. As you can imagine, WAPT 2.0 is no exception to the rule:
- A blog post dedicated to the presentation of the new features of WAPT 2.0
- A webinar to present you the 2.0 version in live
- A 70 questions F.A.Q. based on the webinar discussions
- A video about managing WAPT users with ACLs
- A video about the synchronization of the WAPT inventory to the GLPI inventory
- A video about WAPT package management with the update package
From the press and specialized blogs, you can also enjoy the following blog posts:
- WAPT 2.0: The secure software deployment service switches to Python 3 (Clubic)
- WAPT 2.0 is available: What’s new? (IT-Connect.fr)
- Tranquil IT annouces the release of WAPT2.0 (Developpez.com)
- WAPT 2.0: Secure your information system (Silicon.fr)
- WAPT Enterprise 2.0: First steps and software deployment (IT-Connect.fr)
And if this is not enough to satisfy your needs, all our other supports (documentation, mailing list, forum, etc.) are also up to date!