- This event has passed.
WAPT 1.7 release
11 February 2019
What’s new in WAPT 1.7
- Creating plugins from the WAPT console
- Filtering of software packages according to their architectures or languages (in the private repository when importing)
- Choice of the default maturity of the package when importing it
- Integration of Veyon (remote control software for education) to the console
What’s new in WAPT 1.7 Discovery
- Windows Update management to regain control of the updates on your Windows computer system.
- Improved WAPT Self-Service to differentiate available software according to AD groups
- SQL query integration to simplify reporting via the WAPT console
For more information on all these new features, please visit our blog post: “WAPT 1.7 Release: Check for Windows Updates!“.
be ready for WAPT 1.7 release:
- Debian Stretch x64
- Linux CentOS 7 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server x64
Here are also some useful links to discover this new version:
- You will find the update procedure in the documentation
- You will find the complete list of changes in the Changelog
- For the WAPT installation under Windows, recommended for the first tests, you can download it from our store
Users of version 1.3 should consider preparing a WAPT update. Indeed, support for this version is no longer provided since the end of 2018.