- This event has passed.
WAPT 1.7 release
11 February 2019
Among the new flagship features, you will find:
In the Community version:
- Creating plugins from the console
- Filtering software packages according to their architectures or languages (in the private repository when importing)
- Choice of the default maturity of the package when importing
- Integration of Veyon (distance learning software for education) into the console
In the Enterprise version:
- Windows Update management to regain control of Windows updates
- Improvement of the Self-Service to differentiate the available software according to the AD groups
- SQL requester integration to simplify reporting via the console
For more information on the features, visit our blog article “Release of WAPT 1.7: Check for Windows updates!”
- You will find the update procedure in the documentation.
- Changelog: https://www.wapt.fr/en/doc/wapt-changelog.html
- For installation under Windows, recommended for the first tests, you can download it from https://store.wapt.fr/wapt/releases/latest/waptserversetup.exe
- Debin Stretch x64
- Linux CentOS x64
- Microsoft Windows Server x64
For Enterprise users, contact Xavier at 02.40.97.57.55 to request assistance with updating your server.
Reminder: For users still in version 1.3, remember to prepare your update, the support of version 1.3 by Tranquil IT will be completed before the end of 2018.