Voici les dernières nouvelles dans le développement de WAPT, avec la sortie de la version 1.3 disponible depuis le 18 décemenbre 2015 au téléchargement.
Additional functions :
- local_drives : return list of local drives, with capacity and available space
- all_files : list all files of a directory, including files of subdirectories (but not the directories themselves)
- create_onetime_task : create a task in windows scheduler which is run only one time (so is deleted after scheduled time)
- installed_windows_updates : return list of installed updates, indepently from WUA agent
- install_exe_if_needed : install conditionally an exe setup, checking minimum version, uninstall key and force flag (
- install_msi_if_needed : install conditionally an msi, detect uninstall key and add it to uninstallkey list of package
- ensure_list : given a list or a string, always return a list, or None if allowed. String is considered as a csv list.
- registry_deletekey : Delete the key under specified registry path and all its values
- uninstall_key_exists : Return True if supplied uninstall key exists eithe rin win32 or win64 part of uninstall registry.
- reg_enum_subkeys : list the sub keys (= sub directories) of an opened key
- reg_enum_values : list the value names associated with a registry key (opened with reg_openkey_noredir for example)
- win_startup_info : return list of commands launched at windows startup in run registry key and common startup folder.
- fix for create_onetime_task for windows 10 (Home ?) not working on some systems. use schtasks instead.
- fix PackageEntry.match_search not working
- ensure_unicode : failover with replace for all types of data
- wgets and wget : can optionnaly verify certificates. and use wapt user agent http headers, with no-cache pragma. raise exception earlier
- FIX: incorrectÂ uninstallkey if nested call WAPT.install inside surrounding setup.install. https://roundup.tranquil.it/wapt/issue605
- better tolerance to encoding issues.
- fix waptserver discovery with SRV dns record
- add optional dnsdomain in wapt-get.ini.
- add optional verify_cert option (default to False) for waptserver access in wapt-get.ini
- forget old host package if computer FQDN is changed
- fix : check that there are no additional files in package content not checksummed in manifest.sha1 when unzipping
- check systematically that declared uninstallkeys are found in registry after package install
- allow session_setup to return a value different than None or zero to indicate a RETRY at next session logon
- optionally includes packages with status ERROR for Wapt.is_installed(), WaptDB.installed_search, WaptDB.installed_matching. CBB : installed_search included errors by default in previous behaviour.
- allow latest=1 in /status waptlocalservice utl
- optionally filter newest only package (latest version) in waptconsole private repository or when importing from external
- optionally filter newer than local packages in waptconsole when importing from external
- display size of packages in repository grids
- reorganize settings dialog to focus on most important parameters
- allow several hosts and packages to be selected when cherry picking install, remove or forget packages in waptconsole inventory (cbb, user interface should be improved)
- add wakeonlan feature for hosts running on same network as main waptserver
- check md5 when downloading packages with waptconsole to avoid keeping incomplete or corrupted cached files
- fix redirect from http to https not working in waptconsole
- fix waptserver discovery with SRV dns record not working properly in waptconsole
- HighDPI aware Waptconsole
- logo changes
- recheck waptserver authorized IP in waptservice if call failed with restricted access (so that next call succeeds)
- use create_onetime_task windows scheduler instead of AT command to trigger a waptservice restart
- better handling when computer often disconnect (sleep) or change from one network to another network
- allow ?q= search in localservice /packages and /status
- authenticate systematically the waptagent.exe file with a sha256 hash inside waptupgrade package or when using waptdeploy downloader (requires change in the GPO if gpo is used to deploy wapt automatically)
- include waptagent.exe in waptupgrade package per default and trigger a full waptagent.exe install (through a windows scheduled task which uses waptdeploy) if upgrading from wapt < 1.3.0.
- waptdeploy requires now --hash= option. --wait enable waptdeploy to wait for pending waptservice tasks to terminate before upgrading wapt.
- fix for old wapt upgrade path
- handles waptservice local authentication for wapt-get to allow install / remove as a non admin user.
- add option to wapt-get --serviceÂ to force use of http webservice. default --direct for user members of computer administrators group
- can pass waptserver user and password to wapt-get command line for automate package uploading tasks
- guess package rootdir based on path of control in addition to setup.py files for development wapt-get tasks like install, remove, build-upload etc..
- Fix command line parameters handling in wapt-get.exe
- RPM package for waptserver on centos
- use huey task pool in waptserver instead of uwsgi for portability
- Fix waptserverpostconf not able to restart local waptservice properly
- python upgraded to 2.7.10
- many libraries upgraded (openssl, m2crypto, flask, psutils, etc...)