Tranquil IT is referenced to the UGAP
How to buy at Tranquil IT?
- Licences for the Enterprise version of WAPT
- Skills transfers around WAPT
- Package creation support contracts
- One-off support contracts
- If you purchasing procedures allow you to purchase Tranquil IT services and products directly without going trough a specific legal support or market, you should favour this method because you will benefit from the best price.
- If your purchasing procedures require special legal support, you can then choose to launch a consultation or a contract. This methode, which is a little more time-consuming, will allow you to access our best prices, plus the costs of preparing the offer in response to your call for tender or your consultation.
- if you wish to perfectly control your deadlines and benefit from an indisputable legal framework, your third solution is to order through the UGAP. In this scenario, Tranquil IT sends CSC the offer based on its standard pricing grids that you have validated. You will receive within 2-3 weeks an offer from UGAP to be validated by your buyers. The SCC/UGA porting causes an additional cost of about 20% at your expense.
What documents can we provide you with?
Tranquil IT training courses are Datadock certified
A team at your disposal
Sharing, discussing and snacking Our baby WAPT Enterprise has just turned one year old and its latest version 1.7 is just out! To help it blow out its first candle, we would be happy to gather as many users and undecided people as possible around a MeetUp. The idea is...read more
After several months of development and testing we are proud to release the newest version of WAPT, 1.7. We were keen to provide a version that met as many needs as possible, so we took advantage of 1.7 to integrate exciting and highly requested features. As you may...read more
This is already the end of the 2018 edition of CyberSecMonth, we hope that you will continue to raise awareness and remain vigilant about the challenges of digital security. On our side, we would like to conclude our CyberAdvice by sharing with you a latest graphic...read more