If you like computers, pizzas and coffee, there is certainly a place for you at Tranquil IT! Don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter, your application may draw our attention.
Currently available employment offers
- Advising and training clients personnel;
- Setting up Samba-AD and WAPT solutions;
- Helping customers make the most of their Tranquil IT solutions with their support contracts:
- Providing technical support to the sales department in the pre-sales process:
- Drafting and maintaining operating procedures and documentations;
Appreciated knowledge: Active Directory, WAPT, Python
You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience beyond your years of University or trade school training. You are autonomous and organized.
Experience : 3 yrs
Qualities: Autonomy Curiosity Ability to communicate
Training: Associate or Bachelor Degree Bac+2 or computer equivalent
Languages: Fluent French and elementary English
Drivers licence: Light vehicle
- Qualification: Technician
- Sector of activity: Consulting in computer systems and software
Join Tranquil IT
Founded to help private companies and public sector entities with the management of their IT systems, Tranquil IT has been able to expand its services to offer an ever more effective and comprehensive set of solutions to her customers. Tranquil IT’s powerful tools and methods have guaranteed her customer successes over time.
Its unique expertise on Samba Active Directory and the growing notoriety of its software package manager WAPT offers it development and constant growth.
The CSPN certification issued by ANSSI for the WAPT Enterprise software encourages Tranquil IT in its growth dynamics and the enrichment of its knowledge in the IT field. The qualification of WAPT Enterprise’s National Agency for Information Systems Security confirms this dynamic evolution.
Apply to join Tranquil IT