- This event has passed.
JRES 2019 – Dijon
3 December 2019 - 6 December 2019
We will be present at the Palais des Congrès in Dijon from 3 to 6 December for the Journées Réseaux (JRES 2019), the IT exhibition for education and research. We will present the couple WAPT and Samba Active Directory to ensure the security of the local network. We will be visible on booth n°65 near the buffet.
The complete and detailed program of the JRES, 2019 edition, is available here.
Please note that Florent FARENEAU, Benjamin BURNOUF and Jean-Luc PETIT from the University of Valenciennes will share their experience with “WAPT or software deployment made easy” at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, December 3 in plenary Hall 2.
Where, when, how ?
Parc des Expositions et Congrès 3 boulevard de Champagne 21000 Dijon
When ? → Tuesday, December 3: from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm → Wednesday, December 4: from 8:40 am to 7:00 pm (then JRES evening) → Thursday, December 5: from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm → Friday, December 6: 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
By train: In France, the TGV connects Dijon in just a few hours to the following cities:
- Paris Gare de Lyon: 1h35 (15 round trips daily)
- Lyon: 1h45
- Paris CDG Airport: 1h35
- Lille: 3h00
- Marseille: 3h30
- Nantes: 5h00
- Nice: 6h00
- Rennes: 4h00
- Toulouse: 6h00
- Bordeaux: 5h00
The TGV Lyria takes you from the heart of Swiss cities to Dijon
- Lausanne: 2h00 (up to 5 daily round trips)
- Neuchâtel : 2h30 (up to 2 round trips daily)
The Thalys high-speed train links Belgium to Dijon:
- Brussels : 4h00
Since the commissioning of the Rhine-Rhone high-speed line, Strasbourg is only 2 hours from Dijon and Zurich at 2 h 25.
→ Arriving in Dijon, to access the Exhibition and Convention Center, follow the direction CENTRE CLÉMENCEAU.
→ More economical and more ecological, think about carpooling!
In France, the freeway puts Dijon only a few hours away from the following cities:
- Besançon : 100 km – 1h00 (by the A36 then the A39)
- Lyon : 200 km – 2h00 (via the A6)
- Nancy : 220 km – 2h00 (via the A31)
- Mulhouse : 220 km – 2h00 (by the A36 then the A39)
- Reims : 300 km – 2h50 (by A4 then A5)
- Chambéry : 300 km – 3h00 (by the A43, the A42 then the A39)
- Paris : 310 km – 3h00 (via the A6)
- Strasbourg : 330 km – 3h00 (by the A35, the A36 then the A39)
- Nîmes : 450 km – 4h10 (by the A7 then the A31)
- Lille : 500 km – 4h40 (by A1 then A5)
- Marseille : 500 km – 4h40 (by the A7 then the A31)
In Switzerland :
- Geneva : 200 km – 2h30 (by the A1 then the A39)
- Lausanne : 220 km – 2h30 (via A1 and A36)
In Luxembourg :
- Luxembourg : 330 km – 3h00 (by A3 and A31)
In Belgium :
- Brussels : 540 km – 5h00 (by A4, A3 then A31)
On public transport: In tramway : → The T1 line linking the SNCF station to Quétigny serves the Parc des Expositions et Congrès (Auditorium or Poincaré stop). The journey time between the station and the auditorium is only 8 minutes. For more information, www.divia.fr By taxi : → Dijon Taxis, call centre: 03 80 41 41 41 12 For more information, www.taxis-dijon.fr By bike: → A Velodie station (self-service bicycles) is located on Place Jean Bouhey, in the immediate vicinity of the Palais des Congrès.